iHerb.com - Happy Customer

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by ohiotom76 • Dec 15, 2014.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I recently tried to order a specific brand of Masa Harina (cooked corn flour) online from Wal-Mart only to discover that, believe it or not, they were out of stock for it online. I could maybe understand one of their physical stores being out of stock on an item, but their online store!?

Anyhow, I started looking around and came across Iherb.com. Thankfully they had the product I was looking for, and it was priced reasonably too - comparable to what I would pay buying it in person. So I ordered one and went to check out, when to my surprise I found out they give $5 to new customers, and $10 of if your order is over a certain amount. So that $4 bag of Masa Harina I was trying to buy was essentially going to be free with the exception of shipping and handling (or I guess you could say I got free shipping on it, same difference). So I ordered a second bag and placed the order.

Everything arrived on time and I was very happy with the whole experience. In addition, I also noticed they are a Google approved online retailer, which is even more assuring. Just wanted to share this, at the very least so you can snag the $5 or $10 off of your first order.

2. Misslisa

MisslisaMember

Threads:
    Great information!

I have actually been trying to find a good place to purchase my herbs from. This seems like a great place for me to try. Thanks for posting this information.

3. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, that sounds awesome! I'm always on the lookout for good places to get herbs and spices from...thanks for sharing your experience with the site, that's good to know, I'd never even heard of that one before :).

4. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    That is amazing. I have never heard of this site, but I am willing to check it out. It is great how you got all of the things you wanted on time and got some money for being a new customer. It's good to know that the site cares about its customers. Thanks for letting us know about the website.

5. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    My office manager introduced me to iHerb and I really like it too! I got my essential oils on there for SUPER cheap and they're good quality as well. It was perfect because I needed them to make holiday gifts :p I'm definitely going to look into buying other things on there too when I need it. Plus the prices for everything is really good so hey, no complaints here!

And they ship fast too, which is always a plus :)