Ikea Restaurant

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Sunshine • Feb 26, 2015.

1. Sunshine

SunshineActive Member

Threads:
    I just wanted to note how much I love Ikea's restaurant and food. They have some great prices in the restaurant and specifically we love to stop in for a hot dog (50 cents) or ice cream in the summer (1.00).

Do you ever frequent IKEA just for the food? We do so all the time, it's an especially cheap place to take the kids and they love it!

2. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I love IKEA's meatballs, apparently they keep strictly to their original Swedish recipe. The food is actually really affordable and of good quality, however as the nearest IKEA is pretty far away I don't go there too often.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really think the restaurants are great value, especially the breakfast. It varies country to country, but if you have the Family card you get free coffee which is great. I like it for a snack and while it's basic the food is fresh and the portions are generous too. I do see they have daily specials and so you can get a full meal very cheaply if you live near an Ikea.

4. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    They certainly are good value. I've made more than a few visits to the place. I have no idea how they are able to price things so cheaply. And I really don't want to ask either!