I'm about to watch Man of Steel!

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Jun 12, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hey guys, last weekend, I watched After Earth and was thoroughly disappointed. Now I'm here at the mall, waiting in line to purchase a ticket to watch Man of Steel. Honestly, I was not looking forward to watch this movie but now here I am. I hope that it's not a stinker like After Earth.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm looking forward to this one.. I have a soft spot for Superman :) Update please!

3. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    I'm also hoping for an update. The previous Superman movie was terrible, but this one has been looking quite good. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment.

4. SuperSecretSanta

SuperSecretSantaNew Member

Threads:
    This is on my Must See list as well. Also on my list is Wolverine, and the Percy Jackson sequel (Yes, I'm grown. And I still loved the first film). Come back and update us on the new Man of Steel movie. Hopefully they won't kill it with too much over-the-top CGI.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm also not a big fan of Superman, but am optimistic about this movie. I want to see it, and that surprises me, as I've never really went out of my way to see or read about Superman. It looks like it will have a good story and some nice action and depth, especially since I like this particular directors method and style.

6. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    I went down to watch it today and it was slightly above average at best. I was not really a big fan actually.

7. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    I think man steel movie is ok not very interested and awesome but i am not big fan of superman.

8. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    there are many not a super man fan here but I'm going to break the trend in run as being in a great love with the superhero i will love to see him again and again

9. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen Man of Steel! I have heard the movie is quite good comparing to the previous Superman movies. I didn't really care for After Earth. The trailer of After Earth was good, but the movie didn't turn out quite as good as I thought.

10. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I STILL haven't seen it lol. I will always prefer the originals.. this will be like watching a fake lol; but I do have to see it, if only to erase the bad memory that was the last attempt at recreating my hero :p

11. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Okay, this may be a very late update but I'll give it nonetheless. I thoroughly enjoyed the new Superman movie. It was action packed in the middle to the late stages. The early parts were a bit of a bore but it helped pave the way for the events that would come in the latter parts. But still, I'm no fan of Superman and this movie did not change my mind. Also, the fight at the end seemed like a Dragon Ball fight. :D

12. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    What about the horrible CGI, plotholes and cardboard characters? And the ending is so bad, specially because they wanted to squeeze the possibility for a sequel out of a plot that wasn't really ready for such thing.

13. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Who cares about plotholes in a popcorn movie? :) It's just meant to be a quick fun flick, not something you are going to think over for days.. like Prometheus.