Immerse in Games: Android

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by chiofthenorns • Sep 1, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I am a huge gaming fan. So, as much as possible, I download games on my tablet to lessen my boredom especially when I am commuting to work. Some of the games available on Android that have the best graphics and do not require Internet connection are as follows:

1. Batman Arkham Origins (Free to Play, Arcade, Warner Brothers International Enterprises) Though the file is big, I guarantee that this is one of the best Batman games available on Android. You get to play as the Dark Knight and stop Arkham inmates from wreaking havoc in Gotham.

2. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Free to Play, Action, Warner Brothers International Enterprises) Immerse in a fighting game using your favorite DC characters in Injustice. Play as Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, The Joker, and many others and defeat your friends in the multiplayer mode.

3. Fast & Furious 6 (Free to Play, Racing, Kabam) Drive through those streets, and own your dream vehicles in Fast & Furious 6. Different missions will let you earn coins to customize your vehicle.

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree with Arkham Origins being a great game but I'd have to go against Injustice and Fast and the Furious. Injustice is not immersing at all. It's very repetitive. As for Fast and the Furious, there are a lot of better games like Asphalt, Real Racing 3 and GT Racing Free.

If you want other immersing games, I'll give you another list:
    -Shadowgun Deadzone
    -Dragon Quest VIII
    -NBA 2K14
    -Real Boxing
    -Zenonia

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I got addicted to Injustice for a while some time ago and I really enjoyed collecting cards, but eventually I got stuck on a later stage and it seemed like I had to either pay up to upgrade or spend a lot of my time grinding to earn it, so I ultimately decided to just give it up. It's a shame because I was really having fun and was thinking that I would be able to finish it, but it at least had fun with the amount of gameplay I was able to get. I'd recommend it to others too.

4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Injustice was pretty good. I haven't tried Arkham yet maybe I'll give it a go sometime. I'm not much of fan when it comes to gaming in phones but I really got addicted with Street Fighter IV on my phone.