In-N-Out Burger

Discussion in Food & Drink started by primaLucid • Dec 16, 2014.

1. primaLucid

primaLucidNew Member

Threads:
    For those of you who may not know, In-N-Out burger is a popular burger chain that is on the Western side of the U.S. In-And-Out is widely popular on the West coast because of its trademark burgers. There is a secret spread that resembles to Thousand Island and everything made at In-N-Out is fresh, whether it’s the freshly peeled potatoes for the French fries or the crisp, fresh lettuce and juicy, bright red tomatoes. In-N-Out, unlike other fast food chains, has a simplistic menu, consisting of just a hamburger, cheeseburger, or a “Double-Double”. Of course, there are also a wide variety of customization items and a secret menu. In-N-Out is definitely one of the more defining aspects of the West coast, and it is definitely worth trying! Is anyone else a fan of In-N-Out?

2. dandeliion

dandeliionMember

Threads:
    Yes, I love In-n-Out. THe closest one to me is two hours away so I don't get to eat it very often, but I always get it when I go visit my parents. I love getting a double double protein style with animal style french fries! So good!

3. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    In-n-out burgers aren't the best, but they rank high in fast foods for me. I live near a couple of them in my city, which the closest one is around 5 minutes away on car because it's off the same freeway where I live close by. However, the best thing about In-n-Out is the variations you can ask of the cooks to make your burger, which I like "animal style" the most. I do wish they still made the 100 pattie burgers still, but I think they stopped this a few years back.

4. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I've never had In-N-Out Burger before but I hear a lot of good things. I really wish they made one in the east coast. I also wish they would build a Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. I'll hopefully be going to the west coast next year and In-N-Out is going to be one of the first places I'll go to eat.

5. PennySafe

PennySafeNew Member

Threads:
    I have heard of In-and-Out for years, but the chain hasn't made its way to us on the East Coast, or at least not where I live. My city just got a Popeye's and we don't even have a Panda Express. I wonder why In-and-Out hasn't migrated to my side of the country. Maybe there is too much competition, maybe we are more saturated with burger joints on this end. I don't know.

6. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    It's always nice to have fresh, scratch made food, even when it comes to fast food which is generally less healthy. Sadly there aren't any chains near where I live, but I'll certainly keep an eye out for them should I travel to the West Coast.

7. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I like the burgers there for the freshness of it, but I definitely have had better burgers elsewhere. The burgers from In-N-Out are good when you haven't had it for a long time, but if I have other choices (like some of the burger joints in my local area), I would definitely pick those over In-N-Out.

8. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have never tried in and out burger. But I do believe they are quite popular among people. I hope that they are soon available near my homeland to so that I can think about trying them out. I believe they are one of the best from all that I have heard about them.

9. Cryyo

CryyoMember

Threads:
    Unfortunately I live on the East coast, so I haven't had a chance to try one out yet. I browse a lot of food forums, especially on reddit, and I see a LOT of quality pictures of how amazing their food looks. I have never seen a fast food burger look as incredible as some of the picture I have seen seem to suggest they are at In n out. I tell you one thing, it will be the first restaurant I try out when I finally make a trip over to my west coast brothers!

10. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Absolutely! I live in California, so I get access to In-N-Out all the time, but it's certainly something that people who visit California should try while they're here. Easily the best fast-food burger out there and everything is always so fresh, which doesn't happen most of the time with fast food restaurants.

A big reason why they're so successful is they take care of their employees really well and is the highest paying restaurant to its employees in the country. I believe it was voted in the top 20 places to work period in the U.S. in a recent survey done. It really reflects in the level of service and food at In-N-Out.