In Store Coupons

Discussion in Coupons started by amynichole318 • Mar 8, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I usually shop for grocery's at Walmart but there prices just keep getting higher and the quality of the fresh fruit and veggies is getting lower. For example, I bough strawberries to use in a smoothie for the next day, but when I woke up and went to the kitchen, they were covered in mold. Yuck! Three dollars I had to just through away.

I am now going to HEB. Their fruits and vegetables are much better but what I really like is all of those in store coupons. They have so many great deals and the coupons are right in-front of the product. I am terrible at clipping coupons and remembering to bring them and use them. But when they are hanging right in-front of what I am buying, it simplifies the entire process for me. Plus, they always have a buy one get one free for example if you buy there brand of Ketchup you get a free bottle of the same brand mustard. I just love those in store coupons. This store has really got it together on the coupon thing especially because the store brands are cheaper than the other brands anyway.

2. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's great that you have found a new store to shop at. I'm really not a fan of shopping at Walmart anymore, either. I go there every now and then, but I try to avoid it when I can.

We don't have an HEB here, but it sounds like a great store. I usually shop at Food Lion; they have lots of great deals and sales.

3. DebValentine

DebValentineNew Member

Threads:
    HEB sounds like an awesome store. We have Hy-Vee here and i shop there for their Fuel Saver items. If you buy certain items that they advertise, you get a certain amount off at the pump later with your Hy-Vee card. I really wish more places would put in the in-store coupons to make it easier for you, but its all about money grabbing for them sadly.