Indie Humble Bundle

Discussion in Product Reviews started by prettycolors • Mar 18, 2014.

1. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    If you're interested in cheap games give Indie Humble Bundle a look:

You can pay what you want with a minimum of 1$ for all the games in the bundle. If you beat the average which is around 5$ usually you get a few more games. They have weekly offers both for mobile or PC and also a section for discounted games. Once you pay you'll receive keys for each game that you can redeem on Steam.

So far I bought around 5 bundles and built myself a nice collection of games. The best part, you support charity since a customized part of what you pay goes to different support funds. I highly recommend it if you're a gamer on a budget!

Opinions?

2. ghostwheel

ghostwheelMember

Threads:
    Yes, this is one I'd highly recommend as well. I started buying these bundles when they introduced mobile games as well. So rather than paying full price for them from the google play store (for android), check out if its available for cheaper here.

The pricing model worked on a sort of "donation" basis last time I checked, so some premium games are only unlocked for download if you pay a specific amount (different for each bundle depending on average gifted amount)