Instant Pasta Dishes

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by DrRipley • Oct 9, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    htc-one-m8-dot-view-case-4-100388394-orig.

I've never used a case before but I'm considering it for my next smartphone because I'm hoping to splurge on it a bit more than usual so I'm considering giving it some extra protection. The thing is that I really dislike how thick it makes the phone and also I'm wondering if the protection it gives is even that much that it warrants me sacrificing having to carry around something so thick for the off chance that I may someday drop it.

Do you guys use cases on your phones? How well has it served you so far? Do you have any particular cases that you are looking to get, possibly one that serves more purpose than just keeping your gadget safe? This picture I'm sharing for example, is a case that supposedly shows you notifications so you don't have to go inside and check your phone each time.

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    You should check this post because the title of this thread is way different from the content.

Anyway, I always put protective cases on my gadgets. They are very effective when it comes to protecting your phone, especially the back part, from scratches. You should get something from a known brand though to get your money's worth. :) It's also fun to choose cases because they come in different colors and designs. :)

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use a case when the phone is new, but when it looks worn out already then I don't use one anymore. I think you should always get one for your phone so that you can protect it from being prematurely scratched and damaged. After all, most of them are cheap anyway.