Insurance for Professionals

Discussion in Auto Insurance started by jenduru1 • Oct 9, 2012.

1. jenduru1

jenduru1New Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know what insurance companies offer discounts for professionals? I have a great driving record only one speeding ticket but I definitely would like to save more on auto insurance. Who wouldn't right? let me know

2. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    Professionals? Professional what? Are you talking about giving discounts to people who work in the insurance industry?

3. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    You should call TD insurance, they have discounts for "professionals" depending on what company you are affiliated with. They are by far the cheapest insurance company in Canada, for me at least, and I love them. I would never switch.

You can even get a quote online.

4. william22

william22New Member

Threads:
    We offer tailor-made financial solutions for all your insurance, investment and ... PPS is the largest multidisciplinary group of graduate professionals in the world.

5. Traveller

TravellerMember

Threads:
    If the car has air bags and a security system that will get a discount. Your dad needs to check the NADA book value of the car and insure for ONLY that amount because, if there is an accident, that is all the insurance company will pay. I bought a $38,000 vehicle four years ago and insured it for that amount. It has depreciated considerably and is not worth now what I paid for it. I had the insurance company reduce the value from the new price to the actual NADA value and it reduced the insurance premiums a lot. Why continue to pay insurance costs at the new car price when it isn't worth it a year from then or 5 years from then?