Interview An Actor And A Musical Group/Artist

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Apr 27, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    You are given the chance to interview and converse with a celebrity actor/actress and a musician/musical group of your choice for one whole day. Who do you choose? The only rule is that it's not a date so you can't flirt or make moves on your chosen celebrity, so don't just pick one of your celebrity crushes. :) Ones that have passed away are also allowed, so feel free to choose someone from the past. Pick one from each category if you like.

I personally would like to interview Blind Melon and their front man Shannon Hoon who has already passed. Looking back at his lyrics with my now adult eyes, ears, and experience, I realize how profoundly advanced his/their philosophies were and even though I think they have already expressed themselves enough through their songs that I don't really need any additional information beyond it, I still think it would be fun to just have a conversation with them.

2. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    No dead people for me lol! So my choice would be Barack Obama. I'd really wanna know how he deals with those douchebag Republicans every day on Capitol Hill. Without giving in to his urges to punch them in the face.;)