iPad APP: Jurassic Park: The Game 3 HD - $4 OFF!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by DrRipley • Jun 28, 2012.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Retail Price: $6.99
    Discounted Price: $2.99

iOS iPad
    ***EPISODE 1 FREE for a limited time!***

***EPISODES 2-4 are OVER 55% OFF***

A cinematic adventure 65 million years in the making!

***This app is only compatible with an iPad 2 or higher.***

Security systems have failed and the creatures of the park roam free. Now, a rogue corporation will stop at nothing to acquire the embryos stolen and lost by Dennis Nedry.

Experience a brand new adventure and see new areas and dinosaurs in this landmark game set during the events of the first Jurassic Park movie.

Episode 3: The Depths
    The group looks for escape through the dark maintenance tunnels that connect the park, while being hunted by relentless pursuers. Uneasy partnerships teeter on the brink until simmering tensions explode and the survivors turn on each other.

- Takes advantage of iPad 2’s dual-core A5 processor as well as AirPlay mirroring and dual-screen capabilities in iOS 5

- Experience a brand new adventure and see new areas and dinosaurs

- Set during the events of the first Jurassic Park movie

Get this deal here!

2. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    Is the game actually any good? I loved the movies and all but that's still a bit pricey.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Glad you found my post interesting. I honestly have never played the game, I just came across the deal while I was looking through some websites that I frequent, and I thought I'd share. If you do decide to give it a try, please do come back to this post and give it some feedback if you have time so the other members here can have an idea as well. :) Have a nice day!