iPad APPS: Angry Birds Space HD for $.99 (Normally $2.99)

Discussion in Hot Deals started by DrRipley • Sep 15, 2012.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    ALL NEW ANGRY BIRDS GAME FROM ROVIO -- the #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space!

After a giant claw kidnaps their eggs, the Angry Birds chase it into a wormhole and find themselves floating in a strange new galaxy – surrounded by space pigs! Luckily the Angry Birds have super powers of their own...

Angry Birds Space features 130 interstellar levels on planets and in zero gravity, resulting in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With regular free updates, new in-app purchases, brand new birds, brand new superpowers, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!

Original Prics: $2.99
    Deal Price: $0.99

2. nefsyn

nefsynNew Member

Threads:
    Angry Bird sucks. I don't understand all the hype and fame about it. You fling birds and knock things over. Amazing! I just love how everybody can enjoy that. But this is a good deal for all who enjoy this terrible game.

3. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this information. I haven't this version, but I have the previous games. I think it's an opportunity that I can use to get that game. It´s always good to have loaded it, and that saves us from moments of boredom at work or similar situations. It's an interesting offer. I hope that it´s still valid. Unlike the previous comment, I think it's a simple game, but fun.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I guess it's the simplicity that you described that is the attraction. I mean, we're all so stressed in our jobs and our normal lives that it is pretty refreshing to not have to follow to much direction when playing a game, which is actually meant to be relaxing, e.g.to complete missions by solving puzzles or finding clues or having to find the main boss and snipe his head off etc. But I understand your point, it is kinda silly and maybe even a little bit too silly. Different strokes for different folks, I guess right? Thanks for leaving your opinion though. It was an entertaining read, I have never heard from someone who hates this game and especially as much as you seem to from the way you have put it. :D

You're very welcome! Saw a number of apps deals on my list but I picked this one because it was famous and I knew a lot of you guys would probably like it. Thanks for coming by and leaving your feedback, glad to see my posts are being used. :)

#4Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012