iPad APPS: Star Walk for iPad - interactive astronomy guide for $1.99 (Normally $4.99)

Discussion in Hot Deals started by DrRipley • Sep 15, 2012.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    *** 70% OFF! Limited Time Offer! ***
    *** A Parents' Choice Gold Award Winner ***
    *** Webby Awards 2012 Nominee in Education and Reference category ***
    *** Winner of Apple Design Award 2010, featured by Apple as best apps of 2009, 2010 and in iPad TV commercials***

Do you like stars? Star Walk is a stellar augmented reality app that labels all the stars, constellations, and satellites you point your iPad at. You can track the ISS, find out what constellation you’ve been looking at from your bedroom window and get a lot of exciting and educative information. Combine that with the amazing Apple Design Award winning graphics and highest quality content, you get the magic so highly praised by our customers:

“This app is amazing and so accurate, it's unbelievable. Whoever created it is a genius. I have to take an atmosphere and space class and the app helped me study, learn every single constellation, as well as other things like moon phases and everything. I can't say enough about it! Also, the graphics are incredible :)” by Maura&Emmy

“THIS APP IS AWESOME!! It can help you study where stars, constellations are, and where sattilites are too! It's really cool and educational.” by Googleplexes

“Best graphics and info you can get. Tons of info and events. MUST HAVE!!!” by Tony_Buttony

Original Price: $4.99
    Deal Price: $1.99