iPhone 3G Cover

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by hummingbirdee • Apr 6, 2012.

1. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    I need another cover for my iPhone 3. The one I got at the AT&T store protects it but the paint is chipping off. Do you know where I can get a good deal on a case? The last one I got was too expensive, in my opinion.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Oh, I know! Chinese stores are just FULL of iPhone cases and accessories. I know a few people who've bought them and they do have great quality, and very cheap prices. Here are some links:

DX:

FocalPrice:

(Recommended, they have great variety)
    LighTake:

BuyInCoins:

(Very cheap prices)

All of them have free shipping worldwide. Hope that helps!

3. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Thank you. That is a good list for me to research. I will get right on it. I am hoping that these companies have a good reputation. I will see if they have some customer reviews. I always find them to be the most helpful when purchasing anything.

4. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    I am also looking for a cover for a 3G. they are cheap, but the transport is always expensive. Are any of those with free shipping?

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Yup, they have worldwide free shipping, although I do suggest adding a tracking number to your order as insurance. Those cost from $1.50 to $1.90 depending on the store.

My personal favorite would be FocalPrice. I'm actually going to buy something from them right now. They've always shipped everything in less than 24hs to me, and their products have great quality. A tracking number from them costs $1.50.

And you're welcome! :)

6. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    Check out Amazon. They always have a good selection of cellphone cases for cheap. I don't have an Iphone, but my smartphone cover only cost me $4. My friend got one for her Iphone for under $10. The good thing is that they come from Amazon themselves. I don't have much to do with the MarketPlace.

7. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I am a huge eBay fan. You can find iPhone 3 & iPhone 3G cases starting at $.01 with FREE SHIPPING. There's no guarantee that that's the price you will pay by the end of the auction, but it will still be much cheaper than any in-store purchase.