Iphone 5c

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by kofter128 • May 6, 2015.

1. kofter128

kofter128New Member

Threads:
    Hey guys.
    I'm looking to buy a new phone and the 5C looks like nice device. I want to know how the build is. None of my friends own a 5C for me to ask them, nor can I judge the phone by testing it out in the store. I'm asking people that have used it for a few months now to tell me if Apple have done well with the plastic build of the phone and generally if it's sturdy enough to survive a drinking teenager in his college years :D

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This sounds extremely familiar. Huh, I wonder, why? :p The iPhone 5C doesn't have a premium aluminum build because it's made from bright plastic, but it's meant to be a lighter and more fun version of the iPhone 5, so that makes complete sense. It's a fairly powerful device and will get the job done. It's as simple as that.

3. kofter128

kofter128New Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I've actually looked into it and it doesn't look bad at all. The problem is that I read that Apple are discontinuing support for iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. And my guess is that they will do the same with 5C soon. But I guess that probably is a good thing in a way, with every iOS update taking up a LOT of space and the poor 5C having a maximum of 16GB... Sinds kind of sad. Oh well, I will read about this later tonight, but at the moment I am trying to decide between the 5C and the Nexus 5. I know, two very different phones, but I have my reasons for considering both of them :p