iPhone Apps that Give Free Stuff

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by koko • Jul 10, 2012.

1. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    I hope this is the right spot for this, I found a couple great apps for my iPhone that either give me free apps (that normally cost), free Facebook credits, or your choice of gift cards. Of course each has their own rules, but they are all free and don't require you to spend money.

1. Viggle - get paid to watch tv!! No seriously you get 1 point for every minute you watch, up to 12 hours a day, with bonuses given daily for checking into the programs of the day. You can trade your points in for gift cards or vouchers. Among them are Amazon, Facebook credits, Sephora, etc. Costs nothing to use or download.

2. Appdog - this one pays out only in Facebook credits, but you download free programs and coupon programs are in the list. All you have to do is download and open, verify you got your "bones," and then you can delete the program if you don't like it...you won't lose your bones. You trade 50 bones for 1 FB credit, I have earned over 200 FB credits in one week.

3. Shopkick - with this program you can find deals at stores around you, check into the stores and/or scan products and you get kicks. You can even do this without leaving The House because there are always "Instant Surprises" that you get just for looking at the store on your phone. You trade in your "kicks" for gifts, gift cards, or FB credits. Easy to earn, easy to save, easy to redeem.

2. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds interesting! Particularly Viggle and Shopkick. Does this only apply for iPhone users or can iPod Touch users do this as well? Also, do you have any proof of actually being paid in Amazon gift cards and what not? Lastly, do they only pay out in gift cards/FB credits or is there a PayPal option?

3. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I really like shopkick. I already shopped at most of the stores they partner with, particularly Target. It doesn't take to long to earn a $10 gift card. I've had no trouble using them. There's also a few coupons that change every two weeks. I've found a few for clothing that made for good deals. I think the app only works on smartphones, but it's free and doesn't require to much effort to get rewards.

4. Methrend

MethrendNew Member

Threads:
    There's AppTrailers and AppRedeem. They give you points for watching trailers and for trying out apps. I've found a few Apps I really like and still play through using them, plus you can cash out the points for gift cards or even straight to paypal! I made a post about them over here: