Iphone Cases From Born Pretty Store

Discussion in Product Reviews started by bismarauf • Feb 4, 2015.

1. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Today I will be showing you guys a few of my latest cases that I got from the Born Pretty Store. They are so far the best that I've got!

image.

Silicone cases are always very protective for the cell phones and so is this green one!

image.

Got this one in purple color and it goes on my iPhone smoothly without any hassle. Looks really nice and protects the phone as well!

image.

This rubberized case has a candy floss pink color. It has a tire imprint on its back, which looks really cool!

image.

I love the Cinderella carriage attached to it. This case is a bit heavy, but really girly!
    I am loving all of them and looking forward to get more from their store too!
    And if you want to buy them or any other item from Born Pretty Store then you can always use my 10% Off Code.

Code: BF5K31

2. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    These are all really nice. Of course the last one is the most special! What a feminine and rich design. I am into texture, so they attract me, and the first one makes up for no texture with the unique color. I have found it more challenging to find phone covers for an LG phone, and when you do, there isn't much varity. I think choosing a special phone cover is an important way express your personality.

3. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Yes..variety for LG phone cases is really low. But you can find some good one on this store Brando here:

4. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorites are the purple hollowed out one and the blinged out one. My daughter would love these.
    They're pretty cheap too. Thanks for sharing.

6. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    You're welcome dear..n yes she would love them for sure!