Iphones vs Galaxys?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by marmunmrhundun • Jan 16, 2014.

1. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    Personally I have always been a fan of Apple over Android phones. So in my opinion I will be taking Apple IPhones on this one. How about you, do you prefer iPhones or Galaxys?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer Android phones over iPhones, because they're cheaper and they have lots of free apps available. The exact opposite can be said for iPhones, so I would go for the cheaper and more popular Android phones.

3. 4justice

4justiceNew Member

Threads:
    If I had to pick, I'd go with the Galaxy. It's hard to go wrong with Android. The phone won't be locked down to proprietaries like the Iphone is. And like the poster above me stated, you can get a ton of free things compared to the Iphone. And if you're into making money on your phone, it's much easier to do with an Android than an Iphone.

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I'd pick Android to if I can even though I'm using ios right now. Android is way more responsive and feels light to use. Like other have said, android also has a lot of free apps and also user freedom in customization.

5. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    In this sense I have a decision made long ago, but I'm open to new opinions. In my country (Argentina) the IPhone access is limited and for that reason doesn't hold a large market share. But there are other reasons why I choose the Samsung Galaxy series. For a long time the Galaxy's products have proven to be reliable and offer the necessary applications for the use that I make of my smartphone. The cost is relatively minor and Android is a more reliable and enjoyable option. I think these are sufficient grounds to justify my choice by the Galaxy family. :D

6. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    Apple has been my brand since 2008 (iPod Touches) then I moved up to iPhones. It was great then I used my brothers Android Galaxy 3 and fell straight in love. It was way more open and the things you can do on the Android are endless. It's almost like having a computer as a phone. I don't like being limited to my options and what I can do. So in my opinion, the Androids are the way to go until iPhones become more open!

7. delusional

delusionalActive Member

Threads:
    I will always be an Android user. And more specifically the Nexus line of devices for their cutting edge technology and fast updates. Whenever Google thinks of something new to do, they put it in a Nexus device. So this way you know you are getting the best of the best.

The only valid argument to get an iPhone in my opinion is because of the camera. Any other reason can be countered by the insanely high price but we're used to that from Apple.

8. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Though I'm a little bit tired of the Samsung Galaxy line and Android phones for that matter, I'd still pick a Galaxy phone over an iPhone any day. Though iPhones look slicker that the Galaxy phones, I think that Galaxy Phones are more reliable and have more sharing features than the iPhone. If the iPhone would increase their sharing feature, then I'd have a hard time trying to determine which phone I would prefer. But since the iPhone has a lot of limitations, I'm going with the Galaxy line.

9. jriley

jrileyNew Member

Threads:
    Get a a galaxy, you won't regret it.

10. Carles

CarlesMember

Threads:
    Galaxys all the way. They have more screen space and from what I've seen better battery life.

11. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    I'm an Android guy although I haven't really tried iPhones or the iOS system. OS wise definitely Android, I've tried iOS and just haven't been fully convinced. The build quality of the iPhones seem to be really nice quality wise though, the aluminum finish of the iPhones looks so much nicer and feels so much better than the plastic of the Galaxys.

12. crucider

cruciderNew Member

Threads:
    I love the Galaxy over the iPhone, but I do love the iPhone. As a developer the iPhone is a nice piece of work, the ability to code an app and not having to worry about getting images vectorized because of the many screen sizes from Android. But for personal use I love the Galaxy.

13. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    My brand of choice when it comes to phones will have to be Apple! I have been an iPhone user since the first iPhone came out in 2007. I just love Apple products and their iOS system. Never had a Galaxy so there is really nothing I can say to comment on the brand. My cousin happens to have a Galaxy and she loves it. Personally, I'm just comfortable with having an iPhone.