Ipod 6th Generation

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Sunshine703 • Jul 27, 2015.

1. Sunshine703

Sunshine703Active Member

Threads:
    So Apple has recently release the IPod 6th Generation. The release was quite sudden and unexpected. Have any of you heard of it's release or taken a look at it? If so, would you be interested in purchasing it or not?

2. purplepaint

purplepaintNew Member

Threads:
    I heard about it on its release day, sometime in the middle of July? The last iPod touch was released back in 2012, three years ago and many people thought that Apple wasn't even going to upgrade it anymore because they used to release a new one every two years.

Its specs look pretty good, and I love the new colours, but I don't think I'm going to buy it because there are so many alternatives that are more worth it. If you're after an iOS device, an iPad mini doesn't cost much more than an iPod touch and has a bigger screen. If you need a smart device, there are heaps of Android phones out there that can have similar specifications and the ability to text and call.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard about it too and I really don't plan on getting it. I've been an iPod touch owner, i still have the iPod touch 4th gen and i don't use it anymore. I'm sure the updates will be great but i have iPhone 5s and i'm good with what i have. I think there's no use in getting iPod Touch if you have an iPhone i'm pretty sure there's not much difference between the two.