Iron Man 3 is Now Showing! Your thoughts on the movie?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Apr 27, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The much awaited part 3 of Iron Man is now showing at the cinemas. I have not yet watched the film but I have read a lot of positive reviews about it. I watched the first Iron Man but I skipped the second because it didn't really appeal they much to me. However, with lots of positive feedback from viewers, and critics, I'm tempted to watch the movie tomorrow.

Have you already watched Iron Man 3? Did you like it?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Okay, it seems like nobody here gives a dang about Iron Man 3. Anyway, I just watched it yesterday and after the movie, all I could say was this - the first one was still better. It may be unfair to compare part 3 to part 1 but I can't help it. The story of part 1 was better, the enemies were better, the setting was better, the action was better, etc, etc.

But all in all, Iron Man 3 is still a good movie in its own right. It just falls under the weight of its excellent predecessor.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Indeed, the first one is still the best, the other two are just... cash-ins. And the end still hints a next one, so there is always that. But i don't have much expectations for that one, better to just forget about this series for now.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    A little late, but I just watched this a few months ago. I enjoyed the second one the most, even though it had some or even a lot of minor imperfections in it. This third one was just bland and uninspired, it's like they are giving the fans a middle finger as they continue to happily pay for the movie just because the producers know they will. That might just be me.

5. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I just watched "Iron Man 3" two days ago. I would say I really like it because it's full of action and has a great storyline. I like Robert Junior, which I have started like his performance ever since the first Iron Man movie. Iron Man is one of my favorite superhero movies, which I enjoy watch all three movies.

6. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    It was decent. Not great but not terrible either. Considering how good Thor 2 turned out, I am even more disappointed in it. Oh well, here's to hoping Captain America 2 is awesome.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not seen Iron Man 3, I didn't like #2 so thought it best to skip #3. I like the character Iron Man in the comics.

8. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    I was very excited for this movie as they had promised "an ending sequence to rival the Avengers"... I mean... it was good, but it wasn't that good. I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I hadn't had such high expectations for it.