Is the new Kindle Fire that much better than last year's model?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by illusion • Oct 26, 2013.

1. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:
    I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to check out the new Kindle Fire? I had last years model, but accidentally left it at a resturant and it never showed up again. It was password protected for the record. I was holding out for the new Fire before buying another one. Last year's model was pretty good, and now that the new model is released the old model is being sold at a discount. Is it worth saving up for the new model, or just going with last year's to save some money?

2. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I think the new kindle fire is much better than the older version. The only reason I say that is because I like all the new features with the new Kindle fire.

3. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I am sure the new Kindle Fire will be better than last year's model. I have heard great things about last year's model and how people really it after it released. I think it's an awesome gadget, especially for those who really like to read and do multiple things other than reading. I would get one if I have extra money since I have recently purchase a Samsung tablet, which was quite expensive.

4. sulayman

sulaymanBanned

Threads:
    I think that there will hardly be any major differences except that it will be shiny and newer. It to me will be the same thing as the iphone 4 and the 5. There is hardly any difference and if anything i prefer the iphone 4. the new one is just there to add variety and some flare.