Is there some beauty product that you would love to use but can't

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by maddie • Oct 11, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I would love that smokey look but I just can't think of trying it on myself. I love eye shadows but the dark rings around my eyes gets highlighted so I avoid them altogether.
    I love to use a deep cherry red lipstick once in a while, but I know I just can't carry it off..
    Is there something that you would love to wear but can't?

2. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I would really love to try TCA products for my acne scars because I have seen so many testimonials that it is really effective in removing deep acne scars. It's just that I am too afraid to try it on my own because of the though that I might burn my face. Scary!

3. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    I really love to use organic beauty products. But, they are way too expensive. :-( I actually want all of the beauty products I use to be organic. Aside from they are healthier, they are also more environmentally-friendly. Because of their very high costs that are way beyond what I can afford, I can only purchase a few organic beauty products.

4. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I'd like to be able to use products that contain benzoyl peroxide, but I am allergic. It makes it difficult because so many beauty products contain it.

5. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I too have always wanted to try out doing the smokey effect on my eyes but I can't do it myself! And when I tried doing it, I ended up looking like a racoons. It's so frustrating.

6. yambfas

yambfasMember

Threads:
    I would love to wear bright lipsticks, but I think they look too shocking on my face. I'm not sure if it actually looks that way to others or if I'm just not used to the way it looks. Maybe I just need to wear it more often.

7. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to sport false eyelashes. Unfortunately, I have trouble putting them on and the glue irritates my skin. So, I usually just admire them on other people. Depending on the individual, they can look nice (and even real).

8. hellavu

hellavuActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really wear any make up because I'm not good at it and don't want to invest the money and time in it, but sometimes I wish I could pull off some cool looks. And in my teenage years, I really wanted to be able to master the art of concealment for pimples and other acne problems, but I never succeeded, everything I did accentuated rather than hid my problems!

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Not really a product, but I would love to have my hair straightened since it's a bit wavy when it gets past my shoulders. I know a hair rebond or hair relax can solve this, but I just don't have the budget or need for it at the moment.

10. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd like to wear bright pink, silvery or glittery gold eye shadows. I'm just not confident I'd be able to pull off the look. I have no problem with cherry red lipstick but it's sometimes difficult to find the right occasion for wearing it. I'm also interested in black or dark red lipstick colors. If I get the chance to join a Halloween party, I'd wear such lipstick shades.

11. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd love to be able to wear blusher, but I really can't apply it! I see so many women of colour of so many different hues; from the very dark to the very lightest, wearing a hint of it, and it looks so pretty! I'm of medium complexion, but somehow when I look at myself I look like a clown, not quite the look I'm going for lol So I guess it boils down to technique. I need to really get it right.

12. wahmee

wahmeeMember

Threads:
    I love it when people do sultry eyes but I just don't look right without cat eyeliner. The natural look is not me. Eye pencil also does not suit me. People do Egyptian eyes. They make me look horrid.

13. Flowerpower

FlowerpowerMember

Threads:
    Do fake eyelashes count? I've seen so many people look good wearing them but I wear glasses full time and think it might be a waste of my money as no one will be able to notice it, also I can't put on eyeliner because I usually end up blinking too much and making it run.

14. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I cannot use face products with salycilic acid, which is present in many acne products and most Neutrogena products and acne clearing foundations. I wanted to, but it gives me terrible allergies.