Is Your Local Dollar Tree Taking A Long Time To Re-stock Post-holidays?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Zyni • Jan 22, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been to my closest Dollar Tree (which isn't really that close, but I go that way sometimes) a couple times lately, and while they are stocking stuff for Valentine's Day and everything, a lot of there original stock is lacking. I'm hoping that they are just behind, due to the holidays, and that they aren't phasing out a lot of items.

Have you noticed a lack of stock at the one you usually visit?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have noticed that my local Dollar Tree looks a little cleaned out. The regular food section where there would be baking mixes and stuffing is pretty much wiped out. The fact that on some holidays Dollar Tree is the only thing open might have to do with that. I remember that on Thanksgiving they were packed full of customers.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Although I love Dollar Tree, I don't go there often enough to see what is in stock regularly. However, as son as I get paid next week, I think I am going to go up there...because they had some plates that I thought were simply awesome...besides a store in that same shopping center may buy the snowboard I have been trying to unload for years!:)

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was at one of the larger Dollar Tree's this week and the shelves were full. The only thing they did not have was large candles but I would think that was because we have been told all week that we have one heavy storm coming our way and people were like me looking for backup candles in case the lights go out.

5. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    No, from my experience the stock levels seem to be pretty normal. Then again, I've only been inside my local Dollar Tree once or twice since the holidays. Didn't notice anything out of the normal. In fact, I didn't notice any items that were out of stock.