Issues With Proflowers

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by guineapigsandgardens • Feb 16, 2015.

1. guineapigsandgardens

guineapigsandgardensMember

Threads:
    Has anyone experienced issues with their order from ProFlowers? I sent a gift to my best friend (she lives in Omaha, I'm in Dallas) and the flowers were wilted and just terrible looking. Is this pretty par for the course? I would expect that with the amount I paid for those flowers, they would be in much better shape.

2. blues

bluesMember

Threads:
    I've heard from people that if you're looking to buy flowers, it's usually best to contact local flower shops to do the deliveries. I think I read from somewhere that services like ProFlowers just send the orders to local shops to fulfill anyways. With local shops, you would get better customization of flowers for about the same or cheaper price. Did you complain to the company/get a refund?

3. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    My husband has ordered flowers from ProFlowers for several years. Only on one occasion were we disappointed with what was delivered. However, when he saw the product, he immediately called ProFlowers and explained what he ordered versus what he received (dead flowers). They were completely apologetic, reversed the charges on his credit card immediately, and sent a fresh bouquet that arrived the very next day, free of charge.