Itn And Asap Tickets

Discussion in Travel started by H.C. Heartland • Dec 22, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    We have just found an awesome online service called International Travel Network. Has anyone else used them? Although we haven't taken our flight yet it was $2,000.00 less than usual price and the customer service was excellent. It has good reviews on Yelp as well as Trip Advisor. They are collaborate with ASAP tickets and Consolidated Services as well. Our travel agents name is LeeRoy and he was so patient and helpful in booking our flights. He checked every possible flight for us all summer long until we found the absolute cheapest one. When we asked about different hubs he found the cheapest ticket by allowing us to enter into one destination and leave out of another. Then when we asked about staying over in one of our stop over locations for a few days he found a way for us to do it at no extra cost! It has definitely been a good experience so far. But we can't confirm how the actual fight will go for another 7 months.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm glad you had a good experience, but it does appear to be another bucket shop where they search for the best deals for you. It's fine for people who aren't experienced travelers, or don't have time, but one should remember they are only selling you the ticket and other things you have to check for yourself.

Price is one factor, but one should look at the small print which you don't always get until you have paid for the ticket. I just looked up the company as I was intrigued, but there are complaints (as usual) but they can be used to compare prices at least. If they really do have 'insider specials' then great, but I have yet to see anyone actually make a comparison on what they have saved, like for like with the same airline and dates.