It's 2015! How's your body going and doing?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by 003 • Jan 14, 2015.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Mine is just... I got bulkier mostly by muscle mass. My performance has got better. I feel stronger than I was, but I just don't like the size of everything now. People don't see me fat when they hear me complain about it, but I feel that I got, and I'm sure that I did. No, I'm still not doing anything to bring back my old body, which I consider ideal. Later, I'd probably go out to finally start it, to start the year right.

2. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    2014 was the year I practically changed my lifestyle physically. I'm more energetic now, I workout often, I take care of my body by taking proper nutrition, and I even put more focus on my skin. Now that 2015 is here, I'm still doing what I did since last year. My result was that I lost a lot of body fat and gained muscle. My metabolic age got younger as well and I've been drinking more water than I did before.

Most importantly, I gained a lot of energy, and that makes me more productive in my day to day errands. I love how the company Herbalife has changed my lifestyle.

3. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    2014 had a great summer, sadly I stopped working out in september after I got a new job. Overall it was a great year, but could have been better. I really hope to pick up the slack and start working out again, I still have a few months left until the summer.
    This year i'm interested in trying a full body routine 3-4 times/week. I hope it works better than isolated workout and will give more optimal results.

4. rares209

rares209Member

Threads:
    My fitness goal for 2015 would be to decrease my body fat percentage to 8-10%. This won't be a problem because dieting isn't a problem for me, but the real challange is not losing muscle mass at the same time. This takes me to my 2014 goal which was gaining weight, especially muscle mass, but I have poorly chosen to bulk in a dirty way and the body fat increased inevitably.