Jcp Winter Sale

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Rosyrain • Mar 20, 2016.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    JCP is having a huge winter sale right now and I just got a $140 Columbia coat for $26. It was an amazing deal and I could not be any happier with the purchase. If you are in need of winter clothes, that is the place to go right now. Another good store to check out is Macys. I have not gone yet this year, but I got my husband 2 sweaters there last year for less than $30.

2. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    That's such a fantastic idea! As spring begins these stores are trying get rid of their winter clothes to make room for swimwear and summer clothes. I'll go see what sales they have in area!

Thanks!!

3. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    It figures that stores always have these sales when I'm completely broke. Ha. It is that time of the year, though. Stores are all trying to get rid of their winter stock so that they have room for everything summer related.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'll have to take a look and see what they've got. I could use a few things, but I don't tend to buy too many colder weather items, since it's warm or hot here for most of the year. Hopefully they'll have other items besides clothing on sale, since those are the types I'm more likely to purchase.

5. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Those are some great buys on clothes, @Rosyrain@Rosyrain ! I noticed that Walmart had started putting out summer things; so they will probably be closing out winter clothes there, too.
    I shop mostly at the thrft store, and they usually have sales on out-of-season clothes and items, too. Now is always the time to buy winter clothes, and then pack them away until we need them this fall.
    We are not close to a JC Pennys store; so i would have to look online and see if they have closeouts online as well.

6. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I love finding a good deal and I am just going to pack away my winter sale finds away until next fall. It will be fun to open up the bins in my closet and see all of the fun new things I have to wear. I love shopping at thrift stores as well and have some good ones near my home. They have some cute newish clothes at great prices.