Jerusalem

Discussion in Travel started by Ashlee • Jan 2, 2015.

1. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    I have never visited the Holy Land, Jerusalem in my life. For the last few days I am getting the post related to that place and I anticipated that there are multiple destinations for all tourists and I must go there. Right now I am enjoying my vacations on New York but after finishing them, I will visit there. If anyone of you guys has any knowledge about this region so, must share with me.

2. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Ashlee!
    Jerusalem is a capital of Israel and it is a holy city to the Jews, the Temple Mount is a famous place in this region. Moreover you can explore the Wailing Wall and Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial. I think you will like your tour of Jerusalem. I must say don't miss to visit its sacred places.

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Roki123! You have shared the very helpful post. It is worthwhile for me. I have never heard about the "Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial". After read its name my interest to get more information about it has increased. Can you share its some detail with me? and if you have any picture so display it also.

4. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial is a pretty heritage sight to see in jerusalem. I have been there many years ago that's why I have little information about this spot. This memorial was established in 1953. It was established in the memory of Holocaust victims and the documenting the history of the Jewish people.

yad-vashem8607-e1329399481811.

George+Bush+Visits+Yad+Vashem+Holocaust+Memorial+udBzXEE3JpMl.

stock-photo-sculpture-in-yad-vashem-holocaust-memorial-israel-31257316.

yad-vashem-holocaust.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh my, I feel the same way. I've really wanted to join a pilgrimage and visit Jerusalem. I'd like to see Veronica's shroud, Jesus' tombstone, his birthplace other such places mentioned in the Bible. Of course, Israel is currently not in great shape due to the recent incident in Gaza, where thousands of Palestinians were killed. After the smoke is cleared, I'll go ahead and visit Jerusalem.

6. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard that there's a proposal to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem.

Those are but calls for the government to rebuild so at the present nothing is assured yet. But having read about the beauty of the old temples and that Israel has everything it needs to build a temple that looks exactly like them, this will be the one attraction everyone will want to see.

7. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy Maxwell! Your shared images are really tremendous. I have never been there before but now i am keen of to visit there as soon as possible. Would you like to suggest me a good accommodation there. Please tell me where you personally got experiences. :)

8. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Rimonim Shalom Hotel Jerusalem is an ideal place to stay near this Memorial. I also stayed there during my journey. This hotel is located just close to this spot and attracts the visitors for its; quick and wonderful services, delicious food and ideal location.

9. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    Jerusalem is a Holy place and a very nice vacation city. The cultural and spiritual heritage of the area makes it even more special, enjoyable by pilgrims and common tourists as well. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to have a nice vacation and a spiritual journey. Have a nice vacation!

10. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    You are right tournique, Jerusalem is a nice city to enjoy holidays. Visitors can enjoy there a lot of cultural and heritage sights in this destination. It is perfect for those travelers who love to peaceful journey and want to spend some memorable moments with their family and friends.

11. Amit Shir

Amit ShirNew Member

Threads:
    Hi, it is the most contested city on earth and is also one of the most beautiful. I visited that place last year by the help of “Mantis Tourism & Attractions”. When I was there I felt that the Holy City of Jerusalem is perhaps the most significant, and almost certainly the best-known religious city on Earth. In no other single place can you find such a concentration of three major world religions: Christianity, Judaism and Islam. The city is also a popular destination for non-religious travelers, thanks to its unmatched historical and spiritual importance. I hope you will also enjoy a lot there.

12. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:

! I must say great collection of photographs that you have shared there. These are really inspiring and attention grabbing. I am interested to visit his region again.

13. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    It seems you visited there before so you wanna visit there again. roki123!!! I haven't explore that region yet but now i am keen to make a visit there. So i wanna know about that area's must to see attractions. Looking for some beneficial replies here:)