Jessi Moves Again - Part 1 - Introduction

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Jessi • May 4, 2014.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have moved roughly every 2 years. Sometimes that means moving every other years and sometimes that means I've stayed in the same place for 3 years. 3 years is actually the longest time I have been "permanently" located in any one given spot for my entire life. Crazy, huh?

The last time I made a 'huge' move, I documented the food-related items on my food blog here:

Now that move was several years ago, so I have technically already moved twice since then....one of which was to another country!! I moved from the east coast of the US to the west coast of Canada....all in a single move using suitcases from a single flight, yikes!

This time, I'm moving only about an hour away, but I'm going to have very limited time and very limited resources to do it all, so I thought I'd do a new series. For this forum only, I'm going to create a series right here on the forums related to moving questions and things I run into while I'm trying to pack and prepare. I'll title them all with the "Jessi moves again" bit so that you can keep up with the whole series with one tagline. I'm placing them all in the "off topic" subforum, even though they may apply to other subforums for the same reason...simplicity of seeing them all together. :)

Wish me luck! Hopefully you can help me simplify the process yet again!

2. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Don't you just hate moving? For various reasons, the BF and I have moved pretty much every year or year and a half. I think we have finally found a stable place that we can call home for several years to come, or at least until I'm ready to buy my own property and not rent anymore. I am looking forward to reading your series...thanks for sharing.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Moving cross country is a full time job. Thanks for the good food, easy to make and carry is always something you need when moving. Good luck with the move.