Jet.com

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by guineapigsandgardens • Feb 4, 2015.

1. guineapigsandgardens

guineapigsandgardensMember

Threads:
    I have discovered a new website that will be launching in the next couple days called Jet.com. Jet is another daily deal site that is actually giving away shares to the company for the top insiders. You can join jet by following this link:

I hope to see you in the Jet community. I'm really excited about the new site and launch!

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have surveyed the website and was enthralled by the wide range of products on offer. It looks like they mostly deal in toiletries and other fast moving consumer goods. They have a save as you shop policy, free shipping for goods over $35 as well as free membership. But one needs a US zipcode to qualify for the membership savings club.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The issue with Jet.com for me, is that I get a number of Amazon codes from participating in forums. IF Jet started giving away giftcodes I would be more likely to use their site. amazon now has a couple of competitors besides ebay, Both Jet.com and Boxed.com are sites thta are similar that I think people are beginning to shop at.