Jos A. Banks Mens Suits - have you had an issue with them when you order online?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by H.C. Heartland • Jun 3, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Recently, my husband and I found a great deal on a Jos. A Banks suit for 78.00 and double points on our credit card! However, when the suit arrived it was HUGE. The size on the tags are the ones we ordered and this is the size that normally works on my husband. I don't know if I should return it or just have it tailored. I was wondering if this was normal when ordering men'sJos. suits online. Has anyone else had this issue before? What did you do?

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I just wanted to update my post: Jos.A Banks took the suit back at the store for an in store purchase of equal or more value. The salesman said that many men do not order the correct shoulder size. Most men order a larger size because of belly proportions. And this alters the suit size overall. I think in the future we will make to get our suits custom fit instead of getting them online.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm really glad that this turned out well for you. I have a male friend who buys his suit from Jos A. Banks. He loves them. He does get his suits tailored too. I don't like to buy clothes online because I have an hour glass figure and most clothes aren't really made for my type of figure. I need to try my clothes on.