Juicer

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Peninha • Oct 8, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that our health can improve a lot if we own and use a juicer. I mean, it's healthier than sodas, alcoholic drinks and even milk, it's liquid fruit, so it's 100% good. Do you own a juicer? How often do you use it? Do you feel it's much work to use it? What are your favorite fruits to put there?

2. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I think juicer is a must for our daily life. I use it at least once in every two days. I love trying out different things by mixing different ingredients. I think it is great to be able to use and own a juicer. Many a time I end up drinking the juice as the only meal.

3. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I have a juicer. My aunt gave it to me because she got a new one. I am afraid that I haven't really tried it before. Can anyone suggest a recipe that I can use? Thanks a lot!

4. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am a juicer promoter. I have done this for quite a week, and I was really able to see visible and feel obvious results. But I am not doing it for now. It takes so much time to prepare and clean it and to get your juice from those vegetables and fruits, and because it's not yet summer, I couldn't afford yet the amount of time it demands to get through it well and fine.

5. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is why I don't want a blender, but one of those fancy juicers that we can just put the whole fruit inside and the juicer does the separation for me, all I need to do it drink and wash it later. I guess those have to be very expensive.