Just bought a Mother's Day Card from cardstore.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by TheCause • May 14, 2012.

1. TheCause

TheCauseBanned

Threads:
    This is a really awesome website. They let you pick unique cards for any occasion, and customize it in different ways.
    You can choose a custom signature (You have to scan your signature, and upload it for this to work), custom fonts, add pictures, and a lot more! They have custom postcards as well.
    I was excited when I found this place. They are pretty cheap too!
    The card I bought was 2.99. After 2nd day shipping (Sorry Mom, I was a little late:mad:) the total came out to be 15.09. The shipping got here on time, and the card looked great.
    You can also find coupons online.
    I would at least recommend you go to their site, and check out what all you can do there. They also have good customer service.

Tip* Trust me, nothing says "I love you," like a personalized card. ;)

Check out their site:

#1May 14, 2012
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
  2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I love cardstore.com. They have some great designs and if you sign up to their newsletter they will occasionally send you codes to get free cards (free shipping included too!) Another site I like to order cards from is tinyprints. They have some pretty cool designs too and always give out free codes as well. So between the both of them, I am always getting free cards throughout the year.

3. xtinguish

xtinguishNew Member

Threads:
    I just ordered a card from there last week. The card came out great looking. It was customized with our pics on it. She loved it! She thought I paid a lot for it, but in reality it was dirt cheap. :p

4. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Guys guys,there was some website ( I don't remember its name right now ) which was offering free Mother's Day Cards with you being able to customize it as you want for free ,and free shipping.I got that one,and It looked lovely,my mom was delighted :D

5. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I love the site, but I think the shipping's a tad too expensive for a card... But that is express though, right? So I guess it's understandable.

6. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    I just looked on the site and saw that there's some pretty good looking cards on there, however, the shipping prices really put me off of buying cards from the site. I'd prefer to write my own cards and send them in the post for myself.

7. TheCause

TheCauseBanned

Threads:
    When I was going to order my card, it was 3.99 for standard shipping.
    I tired that but the money hadn't hit my account yet, so I had to go with a better shipping option the next day.

8. xtinguish

xtinguishNew Member

Threads:
    They'll get you one way or another. I used a promo code and actually got free shipping and a free card when I ordered mine! :D

9. TheCause

TheCauseBanned

Threads:
    Yea, I actually found a coupon somewhere online, that had the card & shipping for free. I was a day late on it. I had already made the card though, put a lot of effort into it, so I wasn't going to back out.

10. AlinaBentley

AlinaBentleyNew Member

Threads:
    Cardstore is a good gifting portal website but When I need to greet someone in India I always prefer "Post My Greetings" website. They offer a feature where we can design greetings or mugs with our own arts and photographs. I ordered a photo mug to gift my mom on this coming mothers day. The Mug quality is so fine and durable ceramic. The best thing about this website is their customer help. Thanks to them for helping me make this all happen and delivered the mug on time.

Now I can customize mugs, greetings just the way I want. For me this is the best way to send wishes through customized products for every occasion.

#10May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013