Just got Plants vs Zombies 2 for Android!

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Oct 8, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    PvZ is one of the most unique Ganges that I have played in the past few years. I played PvZ on my laptop for hours and hours. I never played it on mobile. Now, I've got PvZ 2 for my Android device and it's actually pretty good! It plays the same as the past PvZ game but it offers a lot of innovations to keep things fresh.

Is it available on the Google Play Store? I dunno. I got it from other sources. Lol.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's nice. Are there new plants and enemies and weapons in PVZ 2? Is the game a bit harder than the 1st one, or the ease of playing the game is still the same?

3. lindbergh

Threads:
    There are new plants and zombies in part 2. There are new locations too. Of course, the graphics have been upgraded as well. It looks much smoother. When it comes to difficulty, I think that PvZ 2 is a lot harder and much more challenging. That's alright though because it's still very addicting.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see, I currently don't have an Android phone, so I don't think I can check it out soon. Is this game already available for pc users?

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    It's also available on Mac products through their app store, so you can play it on iPhone or iPad, I don't know if there is a PC version yet, though. I'm sure there will be one sooner or later.

@lindbergh: I love this game, and I've only played the second one for a while but it felt great. I was afraid they were going to mess it up, but it looks like they didn't. I'm excited to pick it up again myself after I find a little more time.

6. lindbergh

Threads:
    Yeah, PvZ came out first on Apple products. Then the developers next released a Chinese version on Android devices. Then they released an English version a couple of weeks later. I haven't heard of any news about a port to the PC or even the handheld and home consoles like the PS Vita or the Wii.

And, for those who are wondering, I'm still in the pirate world in PvZ. I'm trying to collect first all the stars in that area before moving on to the next.

7. Inconsitency

InconsitencyNew Member

Threads:
    Personally, I dislike Plants versus Zombies 2. I believe that EA killed it, as I enjoyed the first one so much, while the second one was both lackluster and annoying. The fact that they implemented DLCs as well as forcing the user to go back and repeat levels or force choices. "Should I spend my points to get that other plant, or continue onto the next level?" is a thought process that happens a lot in this game. I gave up on it, as collecting the points/stars was just annoying, as well as the fact that you had to go spend your points to acquire additional plants.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    EA? PopCap games are the ones that made PVZ. Anyway, I'm quite intrigued with how the sequel works. I can't wait for it to come out now in the pc.

9. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I have this game on my iPhone for my son. I don't play it, but he loves it. I know when he is playing when I hear the weird grunting and chewing sounds. We also have the first game on the PC. He still plays that one too. Actually, I have caught my husband playing both PvZ games. He likes them as well. Boys will be boys!

10. lindbergh

Threads:
    PopCap and Electronic Arts (EA) are now working hand in hand. Upon initially starting the game, you would see the name of PopCap then after that, you would see the logo of EA. Check out this website of EA and you'll see that PvZ2 is on their list: