JustFab.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by shanalyn323 • Sep 6, 2014.

1. shanalyn323

shanalyn323New Member

Threads:
    Has anyone had any issues with the online shoe store Justfab.com? I signed up and bought a pair of shoes. They advertise that every pair is just 39.95 and your first order is buy one get one free. At least that was the sale they had when I signed up. Well anyways, they automatically enrolled me into there VIP program without my knowing. They then charged my bank account 39.95 again after I already paid for my shoes. They told me it was there monthly fee for my being in the VIP program. Even though they did this without my knowledge they refused to give me a refund. That was a couple of stressful days dealing with my bank account to dispute it. Anyone else had similar problems with JustFab.com?

2. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    As they say, you should do a proper research before buying anything from any store. Most of the online stores are running a fraud scheme where they show something else and deliver you something else. Some of the stores never deliver the goods you ordered. While I have never used the website, I looked up its reputation for you. As it turns out, you are not the only one that is having issues with it. It doesn't seem, to be genuine.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I signed up, but decided never to buy, as they charge you each month. The Buy one get one free is nice at first and the sales, but you have give them your card details to be stored. This is like a book of the month club scheme where you are supposed to buy each month. I would cancel straight away as the shoes aren't worth it and always go on special and on sale.

The small print is very confusing on this website, the club is free, but you need to SKIP THE MONTH by the 5th otherwise they charge you but give you credit.

Skipping the Month
    If you're not ready to make a purchase, simple Skip the Month by the 5th and you will not be charged. You can skip as many months as you'd like.

Membership Charge
    If you don't make a purchase or Skip the Month by the 5th, you will be charged $39.95 for a member credit on the 6th. Each member credit can be redeemed for 1 style, so use it to shop later.

I advise, spend it and then cancel. This in their small print, so you should have the credit on your account unless your bank helped you out.

4. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    My friend swears by justfab.com because they have the boot sizes that she needs. I was about to sign up a few weeks ago, but now reading this I don't know if I will. I don't like the idea of them charging me per-month for a service; if I wanted a pair of boots that badly, I'd just go on 6pm.com or Amazon or go into an actual store where I can try it on.

Thanks for letting us know though! :)

5. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, I've seen the commercials for this site so many times and there was a part of me that was tempted to buy just becase shoe shopping can be annoying but after hearing the reviews here, I am so glad I never bought from them. Yeah, that's the catch... you're being charged 40 dollars a month probably whether you buy or not.

6. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Their site can be tricky to navigate as she have to sign up for free first before you can even look at items. If you are careful and always skip the month on time then you are fine. I don't like the fact that they keep your card details on file for this reason, as I never allow my details to be kept and would rather input them when I am ready again. (They always use the excuse to save you time, but if they use it without your permission then it takes a long time to get it sorted)

The deals aren't always what they seem as their sales sometime reduce the price to less than the offer prices. I guess if you wanted to buy a few things and then cancel, that would be the best way and do it straightaway so you don't forget. They count on you forgetting! They also make hideous suggestions based on what your chose on your quiz which you have to look at before you can look at other things. It is more of a club and suggested styles rather than online shopping.

7. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't signed up for the site, but I did hear that it had deals there. That is messed up that they would enroll you in something without knowing about it. That is really crazy that they didn't give you a refund when they did that behind your back. I am not surprised that it was stressful for you. I have never experienced this problem, but I do sympathize with you.