K Mart Receipt Coupon - Easter Baskets $2.00 off

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Zapped • Mar 29, 2012.

1. Zapped

ZappedMember

Threads:
    You know those little add ons that come with your receipts? The last 3 purchases I have made the add on has been a $2.00 off on Easter Baskets. I have three kids and three receipt coupons. Woo Hoo! They have baskets for as low as $8.99, so saving $6 bucks on three will be great. Or at least that is what it works out to be. Just thought I would let others know. I know sometimes we have a habit of crinkling them up and shoving them in our purses without even looking.

2. Nanatracyann

NanatracyannNew Member

Threads:
    I am so happy for you, every little bit of extra help here and there is wonderful. I really wish we still had our K-Mart store. They closed a few years back, I shopped there way more than Walmart. The employees were so friendly and the store was clean and really had a nice shopping environment. Happy Easter, I know you children will love their baskets!

3. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have a KMart in my area any more, they have all closed! It is a good tip to pay attention to receipts. Sometimes all you have to do is fill out a quick survey online to save a few dollars off your next purchase!

4. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    That is awesome. I am so happy for you. Anytime that you can save any kind of money is a huge help. This certainly has come in handy for you, I'm sure.