Keranique Hair Products

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by MrsJones • Dec 14, 2014.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I agreed to the trial of Keranique. It is advertised mainly for regrowth to thinning hair specially formulated for women.

securedownload[1].

The kit contained the hair growth treatment, an application comb, shampoo and conditioner and hair lift spray.

I read the instructions very carefully and the first thing it states is do not use if there is no history of hair loss in your family. I have no history like that yet I thought why not try the shampoo and conditioner.

The shampoo repairs split ends and decreases breakage, adds volume, fortifies and delivers vital nutrients also leaves a silky finish and enhances shine.

The conditioner stimulates healthy hair follicles; strengthens and smooths hair; and exfoliates scalp to eliminate build up and blockage.

The hair lift spray adds instant fullness, volume and body; frizz control; and protects against breakage and heat damage.

All three products are enriched with Keratin Amino Complex and are free of sulfates, dyes and parabens (whatever that is)

After applying a quarter size amount of shampoo to my wet hair the lathering was there but not a lot. I felt a very small tingling sensation on my scalp. Before I applied the conditioner my hair was very manageable (for an African American grade of hair that has not been treated). After washing out the conditioner (using about the same amount as the shampoo) my hair was very easy to comb through. It almost looked like I had a relaxer in my hair. I was quite pleased with this. There were no strands of hair in the comb. I let my hair air dry with just a little bit of dampness then sprayed the hair lift and massaged as directed and let dry completely. Later I styled my hair and was very pleased. There was indeed a wonderful sheen and the volume indeed was there. To add to this a salesclerk at a gift shop complimented me on my hair and asked me if I relaxed my hair. I told her no and proceeded to tell her about Keranique.

I did call to cancel my trial but also ordered the shampoo, conditioner and hair lift spray. My total included tax and S&H came to $62.80 ($19.95 @)with a 30 day money back guarantee. It is expensive but my husband said I never get anything for myself so get it. I did my happy dance.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or check out the website

2. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I heard about this product, but I wasn't sure how it would work. I don't have a history of hair loss in my family either, but there are times when I do suffer from my hair breaking off. I am trying to avoid getting relaxers because that is contributing to my breakage. So far, it's been almost a year since I had my hair relaxed. Anyway, I get blowouts, but I would like to try this product if it looks like you got your hair relaxed. It is pricey, but I am willing to try it if it works. Thanks for the recommendation.

3. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I don't try many hair products myself but this one I'll save up the money to buy it again.