Keurig, the Mr. Coffee edition

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Llctaylor • Feb 10, 2014.

1. Llctaylor

LlctaylorNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Everyone!!

So just recently I bought the Keurig Mr. Coffee coffee maker. I slightly skeptical since my experience has always been with strictly Keurig machines, however I was pleasantly surprised from cup one. It offers two brewing size options, 6 oz. and 10 oz. Truthfully I haven't tried the 6 oz. option yet because I love coffee way too much but the 10 oz. fills a travel mug nicely. The maker has a 24 oz. reservoir which makes it convenient to have multiple cups of coffee. Lastly, the machine wastes now time from heating water to brewing your cup of coffee. I'd say I have a fresh, hot brewed cup of coffee in about 2 minutes. The price point on this lovely product is between $69.99 to 79.99 which is a far cry from the $99.99 for the Keurig Mini. Overall, the machine has over performed and met my satisfaction as a coffee maker!!

2. Infamouz

InfamouzNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the great information! I went through so many coffee machines because I they would not brew to my likings. I've literally given away coffee machines that I only had for about a month. Many of the cheaper machines that I've purchased brew a very bitter coffee. After doing some research, I learned that these coffee machines brew coffee at temperatures that are too high which changes the taste of the coffee. I finally purchased a Keurig and I instantly fell in love. Thanks for sharing because I've never heard of the Mr. Coffee edition.