Keyboard For iPad

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by eagle22 • Mar 28, 2014.

1. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    I know there are a few keyboards for the iPad out there, but to be honest I have yet to find one that I am happy with. Those of you who own an iPad, do you also have a keyboard for it? If so are you happy with your keyboard? If you are I would love to know which keyboard you have.

Thanks!

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have an iPad but one of my colleagues does have one. A while ago, I saw him use his iPad he was typing using a keyboard. I approached him and asked what the name of the keyboard was. It was very stylish. He said that it was an Anker T300 Ultra-Slim Bluetooth keyboard. I asked if I could try it out and he agreed. I tried to feel out the keys and it felt like I was using the keyboard of my laptop. That's a good thing. If you're going to get a keyboard for your laptop, the Anker T300 it is.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I have a Logitach keyboard that doubles as a cover and it's great. It's also very sturdy and doesn't feel cheap at all. The only downside is that it really isn't cheap, as I think it's relatively pricey compared to other keyboard brands. It's also very slim although it still does add a bit of bulk to an already sleek device, but I doubt there are any much slimmer designs out there. I'd definitely recommend it and it's still worth the price, in my opinion.