Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by chiofthenorns • Sep 11, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I confess that I am very addicted to this game. My cousin was the one who urged me to try this, and here I am, playing this game all the time. Basically, you make your own actor or actress and do tasks to make your character an A-lister. Have you tried playing this game? Do you use real cash to purchase clothes and other upgrades?

2. Serenity Fay

Serenity FayMember

Threads:
    I played it for a bit and it was ok. There's no way I'd ever pay for it though as it is clearly a re-skinned version of a (way better) game by the same publisher. I really don't approve of developers pulling this kind of thing. They basically re-released the exact game they put out before but added in the Kim Kardashian theme.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    My friends are really addicted to this game. I didn't download it at first because well, the name says it all, yep i judged it sue me. Anyways, my friends suddenly can't stop talking about the game and they said it was really fun. So i got curious and downloaded it and well, it was actually pretty decent game. I've played similar game before and it left me hanging because it was super flawed and not so good but the concept is great. So yes, i like this game really. I'm enjoying it and play it as much as i could. :p

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't played this game, but I do know that it's raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars on a regular basis. For some reason, it's a popular game because of the Kardashian connection. As stupid as I think that is, you really can't question how much people have taken to it considering the profits the game rakes in compared to other apps.

5. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    My sister can't stop playing this game. I watched her a few times play it and it seems all you do is tap wherever a circle appears on the screen. It's more like a wait and tap game lol. But hey, it's a simulation game where one can get to experience the life of a hollywood star. Plus, it has Kim Kardashian in it. It's the Kardashian magic, I suppose.