King Hawaiin Bread Products

Discussion in Product Reviews started by dlauren • Dec 7, 2014.

1. dlauren

dlaurenNew Member

Threads:
    Found out today if you go to this product's website under "Contact Us," that they will send you a loaf of their bread and two coupons for free products. I recieved the bread today and the coupons a few days earlier. Their bread products are fabulous and worth trying.

2. preacherbob50

preacherbob50Member

Threads:
    That, my friend, is a good deal. I already like the product so a couple of coupons would be a fantastic plus. I believe "Arby's" also used it for a couple of their sandwiches.

3. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Wholly goodness! Thanks for the info! I am definitely doing this right now. I've always loved these King Hawaiian bread since I was a child, and I still do.

4. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Where do you see this offer? I tried visiting their contact page, but I don't see any mention of the free bread or the coupons. Did they perhaps take this down since you originally posted this? Or can anyone point me to where the link is to get this? This is what I see when I visit the page:

Contact Us - King's Hawaiian.

5. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I've loved this bread since I was a kid. These are so good with chicken or turkey teriyaki filling. If a person can afford to pig out (I can't :(), grill some Nathan's dogs with onions and hot sweet mustard and put it all between the Kings sandwich style buns. Mmmm!

6. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    The way you go about getting the coupons is you probably just have to contact them. I know that some companies literally just send out coupons if you ask for them. Some just send some you just simply contact them for whatever reason.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love their products and think they are well worth buying. Public supermarkets in the South have their bread on same from time to time. I don't even have to put any filling on their bread, it's good on its own.

8. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I love King Hawaiian bread. I'm definitely going to their website and get some coupons. I always take advantage of their coupons when they are in the Sunday paper. I don't think there is any filling that you can use with this bread that would not taste absolutely delicious. I agree with ACSAPA. I just eat it on its own most of the time.

9. Misslisa

MisslisaMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this information! I love this bread, and frequently buy it when I go shopping. I will definitely try to get the free bread and coupons.

10. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I used to love this bread before I became nutrition conscious and a label reader. I think it's fine if you eat only a role every few months, but as far as I can tell this bread is going to be very high glycemic due to having both white flour and extra sugar, to make it so sweet and tasty. Now I stay away from gluten all together, as well as added sugar as much as I possibly can. I am glad my mom used to view this bread as kind of a treat and didn't buy it regularly for us.

11. helpingcollier4

helpingcollier4Member

Threads:
    As with most things, too much of any food can potentially cause problems. King's bread is very tasty, but it is high in sugar (as you mentioned). While there is certainly nothing wrong with having a roll or two with a special meal, eating them every day could cause problems for all people, especially those who have problems with their blood sugar. Moderation must be exercised when eating all types of bread, but especially sweet breads like King's.

They are still a tasty treat, though, when eaten in moderation.

12. preacherbob50

preacherbob50Member

Threads:
    At first, after I left my comment at the web site nothing really happened. Then, a couple of days later I got a thankyou e-mail so I figured that the coupon thing was just a fluke. Then a couple of weeks later I got two coupons for a few different types of Hawaiian bread. Thanks for the heads up!!