Kms Wholesale

Discussion in Product Reviews started by april1984 • Dec 16, 2015.

1. april1984

april1984New Member

Threads:
    I used KMS Wholesale for some of my christmas shopping to be honest I was really worried about shopping there but I saved so much with all my five kids. This was the first year in awhile I didn't have to work overtime just to make sure my kids had a great christmas. I got the order in about three days and had no issues. When I contacted KMS Wholesale about there name your price that they where running I got mostly everything 50% off I will defiantly be back for birthdays there my life saver.

#1Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
  2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of that site. I wonder why they can afford to sell things so cheaply...I wonder if it is one of the Chinese sites, that people utilize at times. If it s, I probably wouldn't shop on there..but it depends...on what they offer. I just don't know anything about the site..Do you work for them perhaps?

3. april1984

april1984New Member

Threads:
    I never did either until I google searched for some toys my kids where looking for. I looked at the about us and such and couldn't tell if its a Chinese site, How would you know? and no I do not work there.Thanks Ke

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Kms Wholesale either. I am happy it has been a good experience for you and you are sharing with others so that it will help others save some money and it gives the company a boost by getting a few new customers that they may not have gotten if you had not shared your experience here on the forum.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Like Pat I too have not heard of KMS. It's good to know they are reputable and cheap! Good to have in my repertoire new sites to shop at that's cheap! It's fun to window shop and see if they have what you want and can afford! Thanks!

6. Scaler

ScalerNew Member

Threads:
    I heard about kms wholesale recently but they din't look very trustworthy to me but it sounds like your experience with them was good. Seeing as it's wholesale do you need to spend a minimum amount or buy a certain amount of the same item?

I guess I'll look into them again.