Kohls Department Store

Discussion in Hot Deals started by clewand550 • Apr 3, 2012.

1. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Be sure to register on

and put your email address and home address down. You will then receive coupons in your email and at your home address for savings. I get coupons mailed to me often for savings anywhere from 15% to 30% off on anything in the store. I also get coupons emailed to me once in a while for having my email registered with them. This week, they mailed three different coupons to my home that were each 20% off on anything in the store, on their kiosk or online. These are some great savings.

2. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    The discounts that they send are plentiful. You never have to pay full price at Kohl's. Sometimes they will send you $10 off of anything in the store. You may have to spent $30, but that is one-third off and you can't beat that. They let you mix and match, too. I was able to use my $10 off coupon with my 20 percent discount a few days ago.

3. Collin1000

Collin1000Member

Threads:
    Yes, as mentioned, when they send Kohl's Cash, for like $10 off anything online or in store, that's a good deal. I love those sales.

4. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I got some excellent deals today at Kohl's. They had an excellent Early Bird sale today. I bought a Keurig Coffee maker that is normally $149.99 and I paid only $90.00 after their Early Bird sale and their 20% discount. Then I got $10 cash money in addition to that to use for another time. I bought a pair of shorts too that was on sale and between both items, I ended up getting an additional $10 cash money. Kohl's had some awesome deals today. I love these kind of deals.

5. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Kohl's is my favorite store :) I already gave them my email address a while back. I am always getting coupons for them too. I love when they mail the $10 gift cards. You don't have to spend anything over the $10 to use it. I have used it on $11 of merchandise and after card I paid $1 for it.

6. calvinandhobbes

calvinandhobbesNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for letting us know! I will certainly take advantage of this opportunity. I love Kohl's! It is my favorite clothing store, because there is such a variety. It is so huge, and there are so many options, so I always leave with less than I want because the amount I want I can never afford lol! So I can not wait to get these great deals :)