Kohls Dream Receipt sweepstakes!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by MizzDeeDee • Dec 16, 2013.

1. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    Not sure if you guys have heard of this, but Kohls has some sort of sweepstakes going on until Christmas. It's called 'Dream Receipt', and it's where Kohls will randomly pick people and pay for their whole purchase everyday at the person's store.

Have to say, it's real. Happened to my mother today. She said she bought $364.00 worth the items from Kohls. She said that she was called back where she was told she had been chosen to receive the 'dream receipt'. They gave her back all of her money back, and gave her $90.00 in Kohls cash.

Isn't that great! I'm waiting to see if they'll use her picture on their website as a winner. Could you imagine? Some people have won $1,400. How cool is that?

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. If you get lucky...you really get lucky!

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    No way!

I never hear about anyone winning. I keep thinking maybe I'll SEE it. But you said they called her "back" ? Like after she left the store?

That is so awesome. Another random Kohl's story - my mom just got a $25 gift certificate in her email for an online order being shipped way too late. The email was from the CEO of Kohl's himself (or a generated copy signed by him). He apologized for the poor customer service and gave an online code.

I've always liked that store - for a number of reasons. I won't stop liking them now.

3. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I wanted to add that for $364 she must have gotten a TON of stuff… :) Kohl's has such good deals and coupons. I imagine she had closer to $500 worth of merchandise. Again, so cool that she won.

4. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    She paid and was walking away, and they called her back to the register.

I know! I always think...okay, sure. It's crazy that it happened to my mom. She said they made a huge deal out of it, too. Broadcasted it over the PA system, took her picture, and put it up on their wall. They have a website for the winners, but she hasn't been updated on there yet.

That is great what they did for your mom! That's what I like about them. They really have great customer service, and they want their customers to be pleased. Not a very common thing, anymore.

5. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! That is amazing. That must have made your mom so happy. It is so nice of Kohl's to be doing that. I wish I would win something like that. I don't shop at Kohl's often because they don't seem to have much clothing to choose from, but the items they do have are great, and they have amazing deals.

6. kal30314

kal30314New Member

Threads:
    First I would like to say Congratulation to your mom. Your story is probably one of the coolest thing I heard all day. I don't believe in contest but that cool someone won and it was your mom. Kohls is one of my favorite stores, they are all ways giving out some goodies. When you are ready to be check out at the cash register they don't ask any question. They take your coupons, certificate with no question. I really like the clearance and sale section of the store. I brought some really nice silver earrings for Kohls that I still have and in great condition. I have to tell my daughter about this Kohls sweepstakes because she shop their more than me, thanks for sharing.