Kohls online

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Rhoda D'ettore • Oct 31, 2014.

1. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    I just love Kohls and their convenient shopping. The fact they accept the store coupons online--even the Kohls Bucks-- and that they accept the returns from the online purchases as returns in the store is fantastic. I often cannot find my size, neither in shoes nor bras. But at Kohls online I find everything I need, usually with free shipping, and it arrives quickly.

2. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I've never shopped at Kohls online. I'm a big fan of their stores, though. I shop there pretty often. Big fans of the prices and selection there. To me, they beat comparable department stores such as Belk and JC Penney quite easily. Much more affordable, and a wider selection.

3. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    I've never shopped Kohls online but I absolutely love shopping in store. Their clearance section is a bargain hunters dream. The last time I went there and shopped their clearance sections I bought four outfits. I'm talking tops and bottoms for each of them. A really nice purse that is one of my favorites and I always get complimented on, and a set of costume jewelry. My total came up to around $79. My total savings shown on my receipt? Around $253!! I really don't need to shop for clothes but when and if I feel the urge, Kohls is my first stop.

4. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I do love Kohl's. I would, however, only buy stuff online if I know for sure what I want and the size and stuff like that. I don't feel comfortable buying anything online (especially clothes) without trying it on or without seeing it in person to see if I actually like it or not. This being that I live kinda far from my local Kohl's so it would be a hassle for me to bring it back and to return the items I don't like.

5. MoneyMan

MoneyManMember

Threads:
    Although I am not experienced with the Kohls Online Shop, I do visit the store often. I never leave without buying something for myself or my wife, because some of the coupons I receive are too good to pass up on.

6. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Recently I have found more luck online shopping through the Kohl's website than I have in-store. The sad part is I have a Kohl's less than a 1/2 mile of my house, so it kills me to not be able to get what I need at the store. Nonetheless, I have had great success with my online purchases.

7. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    I much rather prefer to shop at Kohls online. Mostly because you can search for Kohls coupon codes and apply them to your order without actually having the coupon on hand. I don't usually push people to have store credit cards but I think if you shop at Kohls enough its worth having it and paying it off each month. You usually score much better discounts and free shipping for being a Kohls credit card holder. I did about 90% of my Christmas shopping online with Kohls as they sent me a 40% off coupon in the month of November last year! SCORE! I highly suggest shopping online with them.