Kohl's Senior Citizen Days

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Snrm • Apr 22, 2012.

1. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    On certain days throughout the year Kohl's (Clothing store) will have a day of discounts where senior citizens (Above the age of 62) are given special discounts on all items in the store. You can save an extreme amount of money on clothing this way and senior citizen days are listen on the Kohl's website. If you are below the age of 62 just take your grandma, grandpa, mother, father, or anyone that is above the age of 62 and you will automatically get the discount if they are with you when you checkout! Kohl's already has cheap clothing and now it just got cheaper. I hope this helps people save money on clothes in the future.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I guess I will have to wait for the day I am 62 yrs. old to try that out but it is nice to know about. I do have friends that are 62 yrs. old and above so I will spread the word so they can get a discount when they need to and include myself. We can go together and use there discount which will be wonderful. So off to Kohl's we go shopping for the weekend or weekday.