Kolhl's Department Store

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by ssamcd • Jun 4, 2012.

1. ssamcd

ssamcdMember

Threads:
    Kohl's is my favorite store for shopping for just about anything. I can shop for the kids, get kitchen accessories, bathroom stuff, and shop for myself. I have been shopping at Kohl's for years and find it absolutely brilliant. I find all their merchandise of high quality. There coupons are endless. You can go on line if you are going to Kohl's and print a coupon, or get a code needed for an additional discount. All merchandise are nearly always 20% off before you get to the counter and you will still get that extra 10 or 15% at the counter. Does anyone else have a favorite department store. Does anyone else shop regularly at Kohl's? :)

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't been in Kohl's for quite sometime. It is quite a drive to get to the nearest one. They do have some really good sales and they have some nice merchandise. The last time I was there, I bought a baby blanket as a gift for a baby shower. Using the sale price and a $10 gift certificate, I only paid $1.79 for it.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I love the Kohl's store in my area but just dont visit it as often as I should. At the stores here in South Florida de have Kohl Bucks. I believe you get $10 for every $50 you spend and everything at the stores is definitely great quality and brand name. I believe my mother got me some baby clothes for my daughter from here at a great price. Its definitely worth stopping in at least

4. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I just bought my kids a whole new wardrobe here. I had the clothing and it would have been close to eight hundred bucks for a new wardrobe for two kids. However, thanks to the coupons and discounts it was only two hundred!

5. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Love Kohl's. My mom works there so I can get some extra discounts that are pretty fabulous. My favorite brands in the "misses" department are Lauren Conrad, Vera Want, and apt 9. Very cute and chic!

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't been to a Kohl's in a while, I do like their styles. Now that I know about the coupons and I need to do some shopping I will visit Kohl's.

7. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't say that it was my favorite, but I did find a few things in Kohl's from time to time. I think for me, most of the stores like Kohl's came way after I had already learned how to shop and find bargains at Macy's, Lord & Taylor, Woodie's, Bloomies and Hecht's, so I don't find the appeal of the clothes that Kohl's and their counterparts as strong. They are nice, but I usually start somewhere else first.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not really a fan of Kohl's. Perhaps because they don't have a good selection of plus size clothing. They sell dowdy plus size clothes. They do have a nice selection of handbags.

9. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    I love Kohl's! It is my favorite store. I can actually find clothes there, whereas I can't find too much anywhere else. They have great coupons and sales too!