Korean Clothing Stores?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Halber • Oct 18, 2015.

1. Halber

HalberNew Member

Threads:
    I've been looking for good looking clothes (men's) for a cheap price. After some research, I found some online Korean stores like Yesstyle.com that sell decent looking clothes for cheap. Specifically, I'm looking for youth oriented clothing for casual wear for hanging out with friends.

So, what do you guys think? Have any of you guys tried these stores?

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    You can find some really great Korean stores on ebay and read the feedback and reviews on the seller. I buy Korean handbags because they are so cute and so much more affordable than designer bags!

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The most popular store for Korean clothing items is the Uniqlo. There is a big one in the mall and usually the line to the cashier is pretty long. I assume that Korean clothing items are very popular here because they are classy. However, when it comes to prices, Korean items are more expensive because they have a higher economy than our country. The common reason of shoppers in Uniqlo is to buy items they intend to give as gifts.

4. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not keen on the Asian stores. Whilst the clothes fit great around the middle, the tops are too short, as are the sleeves and the legs aren't always long enough either. Stores like Uniqlo and Muji are great value and fairly decent quality but they're obviously not designed for taller women. Making a longer leg is one thing but we often need longer sleeves and a bit more length in the tops too.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hardly know of any physical Korean clothing store. There are lots of online stores that sell clothes straight from Korea, though. The designs are great, unique and definitely worth the price you're paying for. Caveat is that you need to know your size beforehand before making a purchase lest you end up with an ill-fitted item. Also, you can purchase in bulk and get good discounts in return.

6. CleyoPatra

CleyoPatraNew Member

Threads:
    There are a myriad of Korean online clothing stores. The designs are exquisite enough for the cheap prices they offer. Be mindful of the size and materials though - they fit very small and some of the materials are pretty thin. The two I know of are

and

. You can check those links.

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    A few of my American friends have bought online from Korean stores and the most prominent thing they mention is that the size and fit are mostly tailored for asian builds so it should be something you consider when purchasing. I think this might be less evident for the more basic items like shirts and tshirts but for more complex designs like coats and jackets, it might prove to be a lot more noticeable. Also another comment they make is that the quality of the clothes aren't awful but with items this cheap the photographs are obviously a little bit manipulated to seem more presentable as opposed to more expensive brand where you get items closer to the quality in the photographs.