Kroger Pharmacy

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Diane Lane • Apr 26, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't fill many prescriptions these days, and when I was filling them on a regular basis, I would do so at Walmart, since that's where I was doing the majority of my grocery and other household shopping. I like being able to fill my prescriptions where I shop, since I prefer one-stop shopping. These days, I tend to shop at Kroger, which is closer to my home. I had the occasion to fill prescriptions twice this week. Since I wasn't feeling well, I wanted to fill the first prescription as close to The House as possible, so I could get the medication and get home so I could rest. The pharmacist and assistant were very attentive to my needs, courteous, and professional. Best of all, the medication was inexpensive, and costed the same as it would have at my insurance company's preferred pharmacies. And, there was no line, so I was in and out within about 20 minutes.

The experience was so pleasant that I went back the next day and filled another prescription. The same pharmacist and assistant were working that day, again, there was no line, and the medication was even cheaper than the first prescription I had filled the day before. Because I had such positive experiences, I will definitely return to my local Kroger pharmacy the next time I need to fill one or more prescriptions, and I've already recommended it to others.

2. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I tend to avoid the Wal-Mart pharmacy. There's just too much traffic and congestion. It seems like it always takes forever to get prescriptions filled there. There is almost always a long line. Usually I'm go to the Ingles pharmacy (a local grocery store) or CVS. I'm sure Kroger's pharmacy is fine, as they are a big national chain and seem to run a good business. Anything is probably quicker than Wal-Mart.