Kyosera Hydro For Perktv

Discussion in Product Reviews started by DancingLady • Jul 8, 2015.

1. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Ive just started using the Kyosera Hydro for running the PerkTV app, and will probably use it a little for a few other things since it's my only Android and I'm interested in trying a couple other things that are only available for Android. I got it used for next to nothing, and for the most part it works pretty well. The one thing I don't like is how the touch screen works. Whenever I have to type in a password, I have a terrible time getting it right. It usually takes me 3 attempts to log into anything because I just can't seem to get through very many letters in a row without messing up.

Based on my experience so far, I think this phone is worth getting if you can find a super cheap one to use as a wifi device for apps like Perk, but I don't think I would recommend it to someone who was wanting an actual phone that they planned to do much texting on. I think it would drive a person crazy trying to type on it.

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    This is a great idea! I must get one too just for earning a few bucks via perktv or apptrailer. Though I do not think we have that kyosera phone in my country. I will probably get the cheaper ones that I always see being advertised.

3. BrandonScooterman

BrandonScootermanActive Member

Threads:
    Those phones are garbage and only good for "farming." Even then be wary they are cracking down on farming since it's pretty much a scamming the system and making it harder to legitimate users to make money.

4. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Update: as of now, these phones have yet to pay for themselves. It's been a month, and they were only $5.50 each. Perk is crap basically. It will only run about 100 puts worth before it says "are you still watching?" Basically my overnight earnings are 100pts or less. I would not make this "investment" again.

5. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    @DancingLady@DancingLady
    Oh my! That is a waste of money! I did hope that you will earn even decent money on PerkTv but apparently not. It is quite a shame as you still shelled out money and you did not even earn enough to pay for the phone. I will not even bother trying it on my tablet lol. At least @BrandonScooterman@BrandonScooterman warned you. I do hope the phones will be paid for by other money making apps.